Unfurnished Bachelor Apartment
Available Oct 1st, 2016
$800 per month (includes utilities)
Conveniently located relative to Ryerson University and the University of Toronto
This renovated bachelor apartment is on the main floor at the rear of the building. It's small but is attractive and well-equipped and has many redeeming features.
- The bedsitting room has hardwood flooring, high ceilings and LED track lighting.
- The kitchen has upscale Ikea kitchen cabinets, a modern gas stove with electronic ignition, fridge and microwave oven.
- The bathroom has a deep acrylic soaker tub with a pressure-balanced ("no scald") shower mixer, a ceramic tile tub surround and an ultra-quiet exhaust fan.
- Individually controlled electric baseboard heating in each room, controlled with setback thermostats.
- The apartment is unfurnished, although there is a fold-down dining table with two dining chairs. Other furnishings may be made available.
- There is coin laundry and a small locker for personal storage in basement.
- Free visitor parking (subject to availability)
- Tenant parking is available ($60 additional).
The fine print...
Furnishings include hanging storage (there is no closet) and a small kitchen table with chairs.