Prime Annex, available Dec 1, 2016.
$1,425 includes utilities
One of four one-bedroom units at the back of the building, this second-storey corner unit affords both privacy and abundant natural light. The apartment is in excellent condition and has seen many upgrades in recent years, and while it is unquestionably a small apartment it nonetheless represents excellent value for the neighbourhood.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTOS ARE MADE WITH A WIDE-ANGLE LENS IN ORDER TO INCLUDE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE, HOWEVER AS A RESULT ROOMS APPEAR SOMEWHAT LARGER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE. PLEASE REFER TO THE FLOOR PLAN HERE
The bathroom has a pressure-balanced ("no-scald") shower mixer with hand-shower, and a ceramic tile tub surround.
The not-so-fine print...
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outdoors, however.
- Barbecues are not permitted on covered decks and verandas
- A lease is required.
- Tenants must maintain tenant insurance at the own expense (typically $20 per month).
- Air conditioners must be approved before installation (and must be EnergyStar qualified) and an energy surcharge of not more than $100 per year will apply.
- There is no onsite parking. Street parking is by permit only.